This is my second nomination of The Sunshine Blogger Award by Sumayya Ali. I feel so excited and happy for being nominated for this specific award for the second time. Thank you Sumayya once again. I really want all my followers to head out to her blog and read her articles as they are so interesting that you would feel like exploring more of her write-up. Her articles are close to heart and based on reality. So head out to http://sumaiyahsuniverse.wordpress.com
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blogging site.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers; and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on 1 of their blog posts.
5. List the rules, and display the Sunshine Bloggers Award logo on your site or on your post.
Questions That I Was Asked By Sumayya Ali:
1. If not a blogger then you would have been?
Ans: I would have been an Anchor. Why? Because I love to talk about anything that is happening around us and in our society
2. How to stop violence against women?
Ans: It’s time for Women to speak up about their respect and rights. We as a nation can only succeed when the people of our society start understanding the factor that causes miserable upbringing of the children. Mothers are the ones, who need to understand that the upbringing is a vital factor of every household, may it be a boy or a girl, may they be poor or rich- respect can be given and taught, and that can only happen when a child grows in such an environment where he can see how much respect his mother has been given from his father.
3. Do you consider yourself modern or traditional?
Ans: I am a blend of both. Being modern is not about showing skin, and being traditional is not about being cladded in yards of cloth. Lol
4. How to fight the issue of global warming?
Ans: Yes! Good question. But the point is, it’s the planet which is being badly affected by the global warming and the ones who caused such misery, are happy in their homes! We need to join hands and start working on it together rather than picking a finger on another! We should start talking about it with our friends and family and directly get in touch with the personnel, to bring new laws that limits carbon emissions and require polluters to pay for the emissions they produce.
5. Fast food or eating at home?
Ans: Ummm… eating out☺️
6. What’s your most comfortable dressing style?
Ans: My most comfortable dressing style is Kurti and tights (all seasons)
7. Can you compromise on your passion if it’s the need of the hour?
Ans: When passion comes on saving someone’s life, then probably, I would not compromise, as saving a life is far more important than anything else in the world
8. Name 1 of your most favorite hobby?
Ans: Pets ☺️Spending time with them!!
9. You want the next year to be?
Ans: A blessing, comforting, peaceful
10. Rain or sunshine?
Ans: Both are a blessing so I cannot really pick one 🙂
11. Joseph Chilton Pearce says, To live a creative life. We must loose our fear of being wrong. Your thoughts.
Ans: Actually, the world that we live in is a Lie itself. The world today is of Technology, you can see many people raising their voice and cursing on social media regarding any issue or a video that goes viral. There are multiple people on social media, who would tag their fake location while sitting at home, why? Just to show that they are socializing! The basic thing that we all need to observe is, what can fear do? What harm can it bring? Except of it eating us from inside and making us more worried about something that is probably not even going to happen. But in the wildest thought, it will happen! So, we all should be positive even if, we know, that we are taking a wrong step in life, but one should be positive by all means- even if wrong!
The Ones That I Choose To Nominate Are:
1- Qasir Z Khan
8- Emma Grace
Looking forward to some really cool answers!