Summers are here already while we still await of the hottest month to arrive, but this year of 2022, has got something different for us. As the third month of this year is about to end, we can feel the severe heat wave spell coming across the Sindh, as the weather has drastically changed from cold to sunny, sweaty days. It is advised by the MET to stay at home during the day, as the heat may be very harsh which can end up in severe headache, nose bleeding and exhausting. With this drastic change in the weather, we have to take extreme care of our pets, and those on the streets. The least that we can do is, give them shelter and food for them to survive the day.
Therefore, it is requested to all of you to please keep a clean water bowl for the other animals to drink either outside your house or on your rooftop. Staying hydrated can save a life.
In order to keep your pets safe, all you have to do is:
1. Place Cooling Mat at a certain place where your pet sleeps or rest the most (indoor);
2. Give diluted milk with water (cold) for him to feel better and relax;
3. Keep your pets indoors no matter what;
4. Pat the forehead of your pet with cold water, to keep the head cool. Heat stroke can break down the nervous system;
5. Avoid giving heavy meals. Divide the quantity of the food, and give 4-5times. The meal shouldn’t be heavy. Usage of boiled chicken and boiled rice should be religiously practiced;
We all love our pets and they are someone as close to us as family.
Share in your ideas, let’s help others gain knowledge and share views. Together we can make a difference in our pet’s lives.
Heat waves, heat strokes, illness is with all living beings, animals shouldn’t be neglected in any way. We should take care of each other and every living being in every possible way.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Follow us on Facebook Group